At Pure-Line Plumbing, we strive to deliver exceptional plumbing services whenever our clients need us most. However, we also know some people tend to ignore small plumbing issues until they cause real damage or turn into major problems. To help you avoid costly repairs, extensive water damage, and other unpleasant occurrences, we wanted to share a few signs that it’s time to call a professional plumber.
- Inconsistent Water Pressure: If you’ve noticed that your sink or shower isn’t spraying quite as strongly as it used to, there could be a deeper issue within your plumbing system. To prevent expensive and time-consuming repairs, turn off your water and give us a call.
- Strange Noises: It isn’t unusual to hear some noise while your water is running, but it’s important to pay attention to any new sounds, such as gurgling or dripping from your pipes. It’s wise to get these things checked out before they start impacting your water quality or pressure.
- Bad Odors: When there’s a sewage backup, you may notice foul smells coming from various drains throughout your home. Since this can pose health risks, we encourage you to seek professional plumbing services to safely take care of the issue.
- Slow Drains: If home remedies, such as hot water or baking soda and vinegar, don’t clear out the blockage in your drains, it’s best to contact a plumber instead of reaching for a chemical drain cleaner. Drain cleaners can be corrosive and cause damage to your pipes over time.
- Different Water Quality: When you turn on the tap, you shouldn’t notice any cloudiness, discoloration, or odd smells from the water. If you do, don’t consume the water. Instead, give us a call for plumbing services right away to resolve the problem.