Bad toilet? Let us replace it for you!
No one ever wants to see a toilet that has become a geyser, unless it is a funny video online! If you find yourself in this situation, something has gone terribly wrong, and you will likely need a toilet replacement. While we hope this never happens to you, we can help you here at Pure-Line Plumbing. We have been serving the Durham, North Carolina area since January 2014 and would love to help you if you find yourself in need of a toilet replacement.
There are several other less obvious reasons why you made need a toilet replacement. Here are some signs to watch out for that are indicative of such a need:
- Cracks On Your Toilet– If you find a crack on the seat of your toilet, that is not something to worry about, and you can easily replace it. However, if you find a crack in any part of the toilet below the seat or in the chamber behind the seat, then you definitely need a new toilet. These cracks can cause leaks and will get bigger and bigger the longer you keep your existing toilet.
- Clogging Problems– If you find that you need to use a toilet plunger almost every time you use a toilet, then you definitely have a problem and should consider getting a toilet replacement.
- Problems Flushing– If your toilet is struggling to flush, then something is likely broken. Sometimes parts can be replaced, but you could also need a whole new toilet.
- Constantly Running– If your toilet will not stop running, there are some parts that are not working. Sometimes those specific parts can be replaced, but it could also indicate a larger problem that could require replacing the entire toilet.
- How Old Is Your Toilet?– If your toilet is 25 years or older, it is likely time for a toilet replacement. Toilets do not last forever, and you can also get a newer toilet that uses less water.
If you find yourself in any of those situations, give us a call to schedule an appointment today. We would be happy to take a look at your toilet to see if it can be repaired or if you will need a toilet replacement.